The Grantsville Town Park is one of the most widely used parks in the area! In conjunction with the Grantsville Lion's Club, the Town of Grantsville maintains the park right in the center of town.
We host a wide variety of events from Grantsville Days and the Town-Wide Yardsales to Men's Christian League Softball games and Northern High School Girl's Tennis.
- One Little League Field with batting cage
- One Softball Field
- Two Basketball Courts
- Three Tennis Courts
- One Pickle Ball Court
- Two Playgrounds
- Two Restrooms (open May through October)
- Two Sand Volleyball Courts
- Grantsville Town Pond - fishing available for 16 years old and under and the visually impaired
- Ampitheater & stage gazebo
- Home of the Grantsville Lion's Chicken BBQ
- Word War II Veterans Memorial & Memorial Day Celebration location
- Three Pavilions - available for rent, please email us